Sunday 21 June 2015

She builds others up because she knows what it’s like to be torn down


She builds others up because she knows what it’s like to be torn down

Honestly it isn’t a nice feeling being torn down this is honestly why I am writing this blog I do not want anyone in this world feeling the way I have in life. I would have tooken physical pain instead of emotional pain. So I hope my blog does help you out I know my blog may end up getting boring but hey, just comment or message any suggestion blogs you would like me to write and I would try and write all of them.

In life I have been hurt so much it was just awful reaching at the stage I got to I don’t ever think I want to be there again. It is like hanging off a rope on top of river full of crocodiles you just wouldn’t want to drop. That is exactly how I feel right now sometimes I do feel like falling but then I remember the amount of pain I went through, I want to be happy so why not? Why fall when I can keep trying and stay happy just because I am having a few bad days doesn’t mean I should fall. I want to make sure no one else falls either because it is quiet hard going through so much pain especially alone.

So many people have judged me but they don’t understand how life is in my shoes how much I have to put up with how strong I have to be, I got family, friends and love ones I got people relying on me and I know how hard it is so I don’t want people to think they are alone when they are not you got me.

So I hope this blog has helped you and please give me tips and advise on how I could improve, thank you for reading and your support.

Follow me on:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/wohblog (we’re only human)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/woh_blog (@woh_blog)

1 comment:

  1. I just a long reply but it could not be accepted so I deleted it. What I wrote I will send as a private message to you :)

    ReplyDelete