Saturday 20 June 2015

Sometimes I feel like giving up, but then I remember I have a lot of people to prove wrong.

Sometimes I feel like giving up, but then I remember I have a lot of people to prove wrong.
Have you ever felt like just giving up? Just throwing everything out the window and just be blank and not exist? I have. Sometimes life does get tough but that doesn’t give you a reason to give up there are some many people that look up to you; some even wish to be you without you even noticing. You could possibly be someone’s role model or even their super hero.
I understand during your life time you would get a time where you feel like the world is collapsing on you and you have nowhere to go. You sometimes wouldn’t know what to do how to deal with a situation. I have been there a lot of times it can be quiet hard and it just totally makes you feel down. I remember once I got to a point where I had enough with life where I couldn’t just continue anymore. I realised I cannot leave my parents it would hurt them so much if I left this earth because I gave up. My mother gave birth to me and raised me, she didn’t raise me just so I could give up I couldn’t just let her down let my family down.
The fact I got bullied in school everyone was so horrible and judgemental every small thing I did I got judged. I wasn’t liked much because I was different. Once someone said to me “I don’t want to know you, because you’re too nice” like wow! That was not a really nice feeling. My last year of school I was just alone, no friends to hang around at break. I did have friends but they were mostly guys and I got called a bad name for hanging out with them, so I just sat inside alone at break time. It kind of upset me. I didn’t have anyone my best friend left me alone the closest people I had left I had no idea what to do, I felt like the world hated me. But now I look back at it I realise how strong I am, how I put up a year of being alone. I didn’t know I could ever do that, how independent I was how, I didn’t need anyone during my exams, I didn’t need any support by any friends. I just had myself. During this time I found out who I really was and who I wanted to be, so I proved these people wrong and right now I have gone so much further than them in life, that they cannot even make me feel low anymore.
I hope these bullies enjoyed calling me horrible names, because they actually helped me in life they made me a stronger person. They have made me so strong, that next time I get insulted it doesn’t affect me in anyway, I don’t get upset anymore, and it is more like a compliment. So I say thank you bullies for making me stronger than you are! So many people look up to me and I have gone so confident as one person said to me “so many people want to be you don’t let them down” and I cannot let done people who rely on me to go forward. I am just so proud how I have proved these bullies wrong! They pushed me down so down they thought they could break me and destroy me but no I raised above them. To be honest, when someone does say something insulting to me I would use it as feedback to improve in life. Lastly I understood what the difference was between an opinion and a fact.
So I hope this has helped you if you are reading. If you have ever been bullied just raise higher than them because they are only making you stronger don’t let them take advantage of you, you take advantage of the power they are giving you. Bullies are weak people who this they have the power to break people when, no, they don’t. Finally one piece of advice, opinions are facts so don’t take them in just let them go.
Follow me on:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/wohblog (we’re only human)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/woh_blog (@woh_blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment