Wednesday 17 June 2015

You cannot start another chapter if you keep re-reading the past chapter.



You cannot start another chapter if you keep re-reading the past chapter.

Sometimes to move forward you have to let go of your past. No matter how much it hurts or how much you remember it, because the past is quiet painful at time. Like for example past experiences and events that have happened, but you have to remember you have been through it and how strong you are to be where you are now, on this earth surviving that is the strongest thing anyone can do.

I still remember my past a lot, I have had my heart broke but I know there is someone out there for me, if not then I know I am proud of myself of where I am now by myself. If I do find someone I would be so grateful, but I would never let my past put me down and neither should you. As that could push away people you love the most and it is really not worth it. But I have learnt in life I have to be independent too, sometimes I have to keep myself happy instead of other people happy. In the end of the day it is not my job to make someone else happy, especially if they upset me. So there is no point thinking of my past heart breaks and ex boyfriends, as that is not my problem anymore. I have been strong enough to battle a heart break, if I can do it so can you, I have faith in you all. Sometimes these ex boyfriends come back, but you just have to remember they were an old chapter, would you really go read a book and reread the same chapter over and over again? Not really. So just end the chapter and move forward and keep your head and pride up high and smile.

 I have had horrible events happened to me too, I do remember them now and then. I have to understand bad things do happen in life and I do have to move on from it. Even though it does frighten me but hey, it is part of life going through pain. I do try and forget them but they do come back once a month, I’ll admit to that but then again we’re only human, we cannot totally wipe out memories. Sometimes just small things, objects or places remind me of these things but then I think why these things should resemble such a bad memory, so I try to make it a good memory by creating a new memory, so when I look back at that same place I would remember something good. Sometimes you have to remember you have gone through a bad time and your through it its done out the window, time to look forward and see how you can improve your life and what you have learnt. Something horrible events make me think how could I improve if this happened to me again I try and analyse the event see what I did good or bad what I should do next tie. I do not hold regrets saying I could have done this, I should have done this. No. never hold regrets life is too short to live in regrets its happened and nothing is your fault things happen for a reason sometimes they happen to teach you a lesson use them to improve yourself.

I hope this has helped you out in some sort of way. Just remember you are strong and you are in control do not let your mind control you, you control your mind. Lastly don’t forget you are only human…

Follow me on:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/wohblog (we’re only human)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/woh_blog (@woh_blog)


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment