Wednesday 15 July 2015

Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy



Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy

Have you ever felt so insecure about the way you look? Honestly don’t! I think you are all beautiful every face is different and special. You should never stop loving yourself or beating yourself up about the way you look.

I’ll be honest I was insecure about the way I looked but I got over it I just looked in the mirror and I realised I was born with this face I can’t change I just have to live with it and accept it. Honestly I do not wear foundation or a lot of makeup I only wear eyeliner because I learnt that why should I put make up on just to look good when I go out no one has a right to judge me! That day I learnt to love myself I became stronger. I got called ugly a lot of times in the past but I just asked myself two things, is it true? So I looked in the mirror and I thought my face could be a lot worse than it is now, so no it is not true. Then I asked myself another question, do I care? Do I really care what people think about my looks? If they were really my friends or someone I should notice they would be noticing what is inside, which is me, my personality but no they judged me from what is outside so no I do not care and neither should you because you are beautiful.

In school I used to get judged a lot and it dropped my confidence so much I used to be alone all the time at break I was just alone they all laughed at me and I put up with it. But one day I realised is anyone by side? No it was just me, myself and I. Why should I hate myself my looks my everything when I am alone I should love myself as I am the only person I have. So I started college I decided I should change I should love myself I should be happy! So that is what I did I pushed myself into becoming confident even if I didn’t want to I had to! I didn’t care about the way I looked I was happy and people loved me for who I was inside not outside I got accepted once in my life. A girl from my college went to my school and we didn’t really talk much but now she considered me as a best friend. So one day I asked her what people in school said about me, she told me they said oh look at her she dresses up like a tramp. The funny thing is I looked back and I realised these people who said these things have gone on where in life they are just trapped in a box where looks mean everything I just laugh at them they need to see there is a bigger world out there other than looks. What is surprising is a guy from school asked me out and he was popular and used to make fun of me now I’ve grown up his noticed I have an amazing personality I have friends who are successful and that makes him want me but I said no! I am better than that! I should have someone who loves me as me not for my looks just because I’ve grown up.

So yes people will judge you never ever let it bring you down who are these people? What rights do they have to judge and honestly are they better than you? Are they worth you thinking low about yourself? Just one thing before I end this article, you are beautiful and when everyone leaves you will only have yourself so learn to love yourself.

Follow me on:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/wohblog (we’re only human)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/woh_blog (@woh_blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment