Monday 13 July 2015

Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone

 
Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone
You shouldn’t be scared to stand up for what you think is right as in the end of the day it’s your opinion and your own gut feeling, no one can change that or can make you feel bad. Therefore you should stick up for yourself and others as allowing someone to just push you down and make you go against your beliefs would make you feel weak however I believe you are not weak.
Once during my school days my friends where bullying this girl she was a sweet and innocent girl they thought I would join them and bully her because I was there friends but I stood up and I said no. I lost five friends that day but I saved someone really nice from getting bullied as I have been bullied in the past and it is not a very nice feeling and no one should go through it that is my belief and I stood up for it and for that girl. Yes I was alone but I was not afraid they couldn’t say nothing because it is wrong to bully some.
So if anyone ever pressurises you into doing anything wrong all you have to say is no. just one simple word with two letters but if your believe is going to hurt someone or put them into harm I would believe that is wrong as the world should be a big community and respect one another.
Sometimes it is scary thinking you would be alone just because you stood up for yourself but don’t be scared its sometimes best to be alone as you find out who you truly are and you will learn to love yourself. If you ever see someone getting hurt you should stand up for them as one day you might not know you would be in that position and luckily someone may stand up for you.
I know sometimes the truth may be hard to tell someone or to even accept but you have to let it out as you shouldn’t be living your life full of lies I have been there and I just let out the truth because I felt it was right I couldn’t live behind lies I was scared id be alone and yes I did end up alone by telling the truth however I felt better about myself I felt like a stronger person, a different person and I made new friends, a new life. Just because I did what I thought was right and I didn’t want to be afraid no more. I took as a new exciting challenge for myself and this challenge has made me really strong if I could up for myself and not be afraid I am sure you can, I promise you will feel better and good about yourself.
Follow me on:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/wohblog (we’re only human)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/woh_blog (@woh_blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment