Tuesday 14 July 2015

Sometimes you have to let go and be free


Sometimes you have to let go and be free

Have you ever left someone who is just impossible to forget? Its difficult right? It feels like you just cannot get that person out of your life no matter how hard you try. But there not physically in your but there mentally in your life, in your mind.

This is quite a personal story of mine I was with a guy for four years on and off he hurt me a lot but I loved him its quite silly when I think about how immature I was. He would date me and then overnight he would dump me like I was nothing I didn’t mean anything to him or anyone like I was just something you just dump. He hurt me so much he was more of  a bully than a lover, he used me to get me into fights, into arguments and I used to cry every night thinking where did I go wrong what did I do that was so bad to him that I deserved this? Everyone told me to leave him but I just couldn’t I was so attached because some days he made me laugh, he made me smile he made me feel like the only girl in the world. I had things going on at home I didn’t get much attention he was the only person that gave me attention but I didn’t notice how badly he was destroying me. Until it was too late and I ignored all my friends, I lost them I was alone only had him no one else then he bullied me so much with four other guys that I tried to kill myself on webcam I went into depression but he still didn’t stop but im glad I let go now I’ve blocked him out of my life im so happy I got away before it was too late I do not regret leaving him ever! All the pain he gave me erased these good memories.

So honestly if you feel like you are not happy with someone or the way they treat just let them go it’s your life not theirs they have no right over and sometimes it’s best to let go before it is too late. I believe you can be happy and honestly you don’t need someone to keep you happy it is your job to make yourself happy. I want you to be happy I want the whole world to be full of laughter but it you are upset just let go and be free. Yes you do have memories but just keep them as memories the past is the past no time for regret just live a life you want to remember everyday every minute is a memory so make it worth it which I am sure is not being upset all the time. So smile and just let go of any pain.
 
Follow me on:
 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/wohblog (we’re only human)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/woh_blog (@woh_blog)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment